Submit Your Research
Members of the Cornell Law community may submit scholarship for online publication in Scholarship@Cornell Law. Please follow these steps:
- Make sure you retain the copyright on your scholarship. For information on managing your copyrights, including a sample publication agreement, see the Create Change website.
- Submit your completed paper as a Microsoft Word file or PDF. WordPerfect files and Power Point files can also be accommodated.
- Video, audio and other media are welcome. To contribute non-textual files and the papers/presentations exceeding 15 MB, please contact the Repository Manager.
- Submit an abstract along with your contribution. The abstract will be searchable by Internet search engines such as Google, and provides an important means of access to your work.
- Your contributions may be withdrawn from the repository at any time at your request.
Questions? Please email your abstract and scholarship to the Repository Manager, Jean Pajerek.